- About Fields of Athenry
- Side Saddle Cafe
Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
Order directly from our Farm Shop inventory of select oils and oil related products such as diffusers and reference books. Visit our farm Order Form today to see what we have available in our Farm Shop for your immediate purchase and pick-up (or delivery)!
While essential oils often have a pleasant aroma, their chemical makeup is complex and their benefits vast—which make them much more than something that simply smells good. Today, essential oils are used for aromatherapy, massage therapy, emotional health, personal care, nutritional supplements, household solutions, and much more. Here at the farm, Essential Oils from Young Living have replaced many of the go-to “modern” remedies in our medicine cupboard. Whether to treat a scrape or cut, an upset stomach, or even the nastiest of colds and flu, there is hardly a day that goes by that we don’t find ourselves reaching for our trusty oils… Here’s a brief overview of a few of our favorites –
- Thieves® was created based on research about four thieves in France who covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. It is highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health. A must have for cold and flu season!
- Purification® can be used directly on the skin to cleanse and soothe insect bites, cuts, and scrapes. When diffused, it helps to purify and cleanse the air from environmental impurities including cigarette smoke and other disagreeable odors.
- R.C.™ contains powerful therapeutic-grade essential oils that are invigorating when applied, especially to the chest and throat area. R.C. is a wonderful blend to diffuse during winter.
- Di-Gize™ is a dietary supplement that provides valuable aid for digestive concerns and helps support a healthy digestive system.
- Lavender is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. Lavender can assist the body when adapting to stress or imbalances. It is a great aid for relaxing and winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that can also boost stamina and energy. It may be used to soothe and cleanse common cuts, bruises, and skin irritations.
- Lemon has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting - it is a powerful antioxidant. It is delightfully refreshing in water and may be beneficial for the skin. It also makes a wonderful cleaner for kitchens and baths!
- Peppermint is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion; it may also restore digestive efficiency. It may also play a supportive role on liver and respiratory system health.